The Long Son Pagoda is a Buddhist temple in the city of Nha Trang. The temple, along with the Hai-Duc Temple, is regarded as one of the main attractions of the city. The pagoda stands at the foot of the Trại Thuy Mountain (Dragon Mountain) and is owned by Phuong Son.
After an intense cyclone in 1900, the temple was destroyed and had to be built from its first mountain to its current position. In 1936, the temple became the headquarters of the Buddhist Studies Association of the Khanh-Hoa province. In 1940 the temple under the direction of Thich Ton Tha’t Quye’n and a Buddhist layman named Vo Dinh Thuy was renovated and extended.
The 14-meter-high, white Buddha statue forms the center and, surmounting the Dragon Mountain, surpasses the entire complex.